About Lux Salon Spa
Our mission at Lux is to provide an atmosphere consisting of modern comfort with a high level of service, talent and touch. Focusing on your inner and outer wellbeing are our primary concerns.
At Lux we like to take our guest on a experience with AVEDA to help them present their best self every day in beauty, mind, body and soul. We customize and tailor every service to your individual needs, every visit with a complete consultation with hair, body and skin assesment so we can make sure we deliver maximum results with your visit and in your life.
Beauty Is As Beauty Does
We are passionate people looking for the same. Our guests deserve an amazing experience when they enter through the Lux doors. If you have the talent to create stunning results while delivering customer service that makes a guest smile for days, please fill out the form below. Our management team will review all submissions and be in touch with those who thrill us! A member of our management team will review your details and contact you when a suitable position becomes available.
Our staff are all employees (rather than booth rental stylists) because we believe working in a team environment leads to both personal and professional success. Artistic Director James Cook leads our team's education. Everyone on staff enjoys many private educational opportunities in the salon/spa, at AVEDA training centers, and outside the salon environment at special events.
Lux offers our team members:
- Competitive compensation rates for services and retail bonus
- Lux pro benefits/education bank account
- Paid time off, Paid sick days
- Competitive hourly rates for guest care
- Customized off menu services
- All professional tools and supplies provided
- Intern academy 24 week finishing education program (i.e. Art of consultation, Aveda color, Aveda cut, creative, art of business, standards of finishing etc.)
- New talent artistic collaboration, mastery and supervision
- Intern/Assistant support
- 100% guest care support & guest handling
- Flex schedules and hours
- Salon biz at your personal mobile device fingertips, guest check in, booking and performance stats
- Exclusive AVEDA products and color
- Participation AVEDA platform and trends events
- Opportunity to join our creative team or become educational director
- Opportunity to join AVEDA education team
- Generous employee discount
- Family and friends discount
- Collaborative, creative best self and best work high end environment
- Salon levels and growth opportunities
- Complimentary advanced artistic AVEDA network educators and artistic team events
- Do what you LOVE, Earn more MONEY & Have a LIFE!
CALL TO SCHEDULE A TOUR WITH ONE OF OUR ARTISTIC DIRECTORS..... 714-525-3337
219 E. Commonwealth Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92832
(714) 525 3337